http://rapidshare.com/files/40144131...uctia.doc.html
Download not available
The following download is not available:

http://rapidshare.com/files/40144131...ctia.doc.html0 KB

The file of the above link no longer exists. This could be for several reasons:

* The uploader deleted the file
* The file contained illegal contents and was deleted from our Abuse team
* The file is incorrect
* The server is busy and can not process the request.

The file was deleted due to our inactivity-rule (no downloads).

---------- Добавлено в 22:04 ---------- Предыдущее сообщение было написано в 22:01 ----------

Цитата:
Сообщение от Qarlcom Посмотреть сообщение
I've always had no problems with getting internet on my computer. Now I can't connect. I've checked and everything is plugged in. I don't think it is a problem with the cables because I don't get the message "Local cable disconnected". All the other computers in my house are working fine. I think that something is wrong with the actual computer. I had a trojan (InternetSecurity2010) before that happened, maybe that has something to do with it? I've tried Internet Explorer, Firefox, and Safari. Other odd things are happening too...after a few hours or so none of the applications will work (iTunes, microsoft word, etc) and a lot of the words start to disappear. Likeee, the start button at the bottom left corner doesn't say start, it just is a green blob and when you click on it, it only shows the picture for each application. I've run spybot and malwarebytes scans and they both came up with nothing. I dont have any actual antivirus to run because I was in the middle of downloading Kaspersky Anti Virus when it happened and whenever I put in the code, it says that it can't download because it can't access the internet. Any ideas? unlock iphone 3g
Wath the...
P.S. ooops, sorry
Lazzarus вне форума   Ответить с цитированием Вверх